Audiologists and Speech/Language Pathologists Working Together
Friday, October 1, 2010
Entry Level Learning Center
265 Saw Mill River Road
Hawthorne, NY 10532
About the Program
This workshop will review auditory processing assessment, treatment and management strategies.
There will be a mix of theory and practice resulting in case study analysis.
This conference is recommended for Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
Participants will be able to:
- Develop treatment for each of the areas of APD.
- Formulate appropriate accommodations for school,
- Including selective use of FMs in the classroom.
- Identify appropriate diagnostic test battery for children undergoing assessment.
- Recognize the profile of a candidate appropriate for APD assessment and what is recommended prior to assessment.